Featured Post

WHAT I LEARNED THIS WEEK!

This week I have learned about poetry,flash fiction,and many authors like Gary Paulsen, GordOn Korman,and Sam Hay .I’ve also learned about c...

Friday, June 21, 2019

Commercial and Skit by Amar Dani

COMMERCIAL

Hero/Heroine: Hey! Nice job! (Wants a high five)
Friend: Nahh… (turns down high five)
Hero/Heroine: {Sniffles}+ (Acts sad)
(Don’t forget to say the copyrights and trademarks!)
Voiceover: (LOTS OF ENTHUSIASM) Have you ever felt this way? Have you ever wanted a high five, but no one seems to want to give you one? Well if this is you, you should get the HIGH FIVE MACHINE©™! The HIGH FIVE MACHINE©™ is the perfect machine for your loneliness. Adjust the machine to your height, then turn it on! It’s endless hours of fun and not being lonely! Included with the HIGH FIVE MACHINE©™, you will receive a Tiny Tots Version©™, so the little ones can enjoy as well! With an exclusive price of $19.99, you can receive the HIGH FIVE MACHINE©™ and the Tiny Tots Version©™ as well! Caution: children may be at risk of slapping and spanking by the machine. High Five Toys LLC cannot be held responsible for any injuries occurring from or with the HIGH FIVE MACHINE©™ or Tiny Tots Version©™.
Voiceover: Everything is patented, so don’t try to steal our ideas. Thank you.

*

SKIT

Golfer(Alan): {rubs lower back; grimacing} Ugh, my back hurts so much, I wish that I could golf like I used to {takes awful swing whilst crying out in pain}
[Goes to doctor’s office]
Alan: Hey doc.
Doctor: Good afternoon, Alan. What’s up? {looks up from a book}
Alan: My back feels horrible, and when I swing everything hurts. Can you help? I need to show off tomorrow and it’s very important to me that I absolutely {DEVILISHLY} obliterate my competition so dearly that they give up on trying to succeed-- ever!
Doctor: Sure thing, Alan. This Bumper and Club Ointment©™ will fix you up. Just apply to wherever it hurts and to the handle of your club before the big game and you’ll most definitely win! {winks}
Alan: Thanks! {takes the ointment}
[back on the golf course... ]
Golfer (Alan): I have applied the ointment, and now I will crush the competition! {snarls and clenches fist}
Announcer: {overly excited} Are you ready to rumbleeeeeeeeeeeeee?!!?? {crowd screams} Let the competition begin!
Golfer (Alan): I will win! {prepares to swing, then swings, but falls over and gets hurt badly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment