Featured Post

WHAT I LEARNED THIS WEEK!

This week I have learned about poetry,flash fiction,and many authors like Gary Paulsen, GordOn Korman,and Sam Hay .I’ve also learned about c...

Saturday, June 22, 2019

An Interview with Amy Zhang by Nihitha Mahabhashyam

WHAT I LEARNED

Well, I learnt all about  writing, and how to become an author and things like that.

MY FAVORITE THINGS

Technically, my most favorite thing I did in this camp was that stocking thing when we went around the building in groups of 2 or 3 (me and Olivia eves-dropped on everyone).

WHAT WE DID

So basically, we wrote books and typed on the computer for research, and wrote flash fiction- we had a contest! We did lots more, I just don’t have to type that.

CONCLUSION

So yeah that’s really all we did, even though there was a little more- did I mention that our teacher, Guy Stewart, is an actual author?  Anyway, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment